Norway exported 640,000 metric tons (MT) of fisheries and aquaculture products worth a record NOK 25.6 billion (USD 3 billion, EUR 2.7 billion) in the first quarter of this year. While the volume represented a decline of 18 percent, the value was 7 percent or NOK 1.8 billion (USD 210.6 million, EUR 187.3 million), higher than in the corresponding period of 2018.
- Gallery: China’s Gfresh opens shopfront presence in Shanghai | Undercurrent News
- SalMar increases Arnarlax ownership to 63% | Undercurrent News
- A decision that “could reshape the salmon market globally” | The Fish Site
- DFO – Atlantic mackerel stocks down 86% over past 20 years – fisherynation.com
- Aquaculture is Fastest Growing Food Production Sector, According to FAO Report | U.S. Soybean Export Council