Norway exported 640,000 metric tons (MT) of fisheries and aquaculture products worth a record NOK 25.6 billion (USD 3 billion, EUR 2.7 billion) in the first quarter of this year. While the volume represented a decline of 18 percent, the value was 7 percent or NOK 1.8 billion (USD 210.6 million, EUR 187.3 million), higher than in the corresponding period of 2018.
- Science report for Canada’s largest cod fishery means another TAC cut likely | Undercurrent News
- Espersen CEO upbeat on cod, haddock outlook despite high prices | Undercurrent News
- Mowi unable to improve average global sea lice situation in 2018 | Undercurrent News
- Gallery: China’s Gfresh opens shopfront presence in Shanghai | Undercurrent News
- SalMar increases Arnarlax ownership to 63% | Undercurrent News