Linn Therese Skår Hosteland grew up helping her family produce salmon, cod and halibut on a farm in western Norway. Despite wanting to escape the sector at 15, she has no regrets at returning in 2014 – first as a journalist, most recently as communications officer for the Norwegian coastal shipowners’ trade organisation Kystrederiene.
- Gallery: China’s Gfresh opens shopfront presence in Shanghai | Undercurrent News
- SalMar increases Arnarlax ownership to 63% | Undercurrent News
- A decision that “could reshape the salmon market globally” | The Fish Site
- DFO – Atlantic mackerel stocks down 86% over past 20 years – fisherynation.com
- Aquaculture is Fastest Growing Food Production Sector, According to FAO Report | U.S. Soybean Export Council