Linn Therese Skår Hosteland grew up helping her family produce salmon, cod and halibut on a farm in western Norway. Despite wanting to escape the sector at 15, she has no regrets at returning in 2014 – first as a journalist, most recently as communications officer for the Norwegian coastal shipowners’ trade organisation Kystrederiene.
- Science report for Canada’s largest cod fishery means another TAC cut likely | Undercurrent News
- Espersen CEO upbeat on cod, haddock outlook despite high prices | Undercurrent News
- Mowi unable to improve average global sea lice situation in 2018 | Undercurrent News
- Gallery: China’s Gfresh opens shopfront presence in Shanghai | Undercurrent News
- SalMar increases Arnarlax ownership to 63% | Undercurrent News